Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Battle of the Dylan Cover Bands - UPDATE

DylanRadio.com's 2nd annual Battle of the Dylan Cover Bands is now closed. Details about the contest are HERE.
The 60 entrants are available for listening at
DylanRadio.com.
A panel of judges will now decide who advances to the public voting phase of the contest. Once the tournament-style voting begins, I urge all readers to support their favorites. Many of the entrants are friends of this site and have often been mentioned here.
Please note: I've received a few messages assuming that I am involved in the DylanRadio.com contest. I am not. I am posting updates here only as an interested observer and to support all the entered bands. I have no connection to the contest. Please address any questions or comments regarding the contest to DylanRadio.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home