Friday, August 24, 2007

NEW: DylanCover.com Forum

I have added a Forum page to DylanCover.com.
If you want to ask a question, or maybe answer one, express an opinion, review an album, start a discussion, post some Dylan cover news, or anything else on your mind, visit the DylanCover.com Forum. A quick registration is required.
Judging by past attempts to make the site more interactive, I doubt the Forum will be very active, but time will tell. After the decline and recent apparent demise of the DylanPool forum, and the general disinterest in Dylan covers at other Dylan related newsgroups or forums I have read, maybe there is a place for it.
I'll drop in a few times daily to see if there is any activity. As of this post, I'm the only member :(

URL: http://dylancover.freeforums.org
There is a link to the Forum on the right-sidebar of this page, and also on the DylanCover.com main page.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home