Friday, March 09, 2007

New Dylan Cover Album from Sweden

To be released in Sweden on March 14 is Whatever Colors You Have In Your Mind (A Tribute to Bob Dylan). The various artists tribute is reportedly all new recordings. The album is available to European buyers from sites such as cdon.com, but I have yet to find it listed anywhere with shipping beyond Europe. I will wait to add it to Dylan Cover Albums until I have more details and/or have obtained a copy of the CD.

The tracklist:
Blowing In The Wind – Augie Meyers
Tonight I’ll Be Staying Here With You – Rosie Flores
Forever Young – Steve Haggard
Rainy Day Women – Totta Näslund
When I Paint My Masterpiece – Monica Törnell
Like A Rolling Stone – Steve Gibbons
You Ain’t Going Nowhere – Billy Bremner
Mr Tambourine Man – Mike Watson
It's All Over Now Baby Blue - Them
It Ain't Me Baby - Linda Gail Lewis
Don't Think Twice - Bobby Cochran
To Be Alone With You - Chris Jagger
If You Gotta Go - Mike Berry
I Shall Be Released - The Animals
Knockin' On Heavens Door - Magnus Lindberg & Eric Bell
Highway 61 Revisited - Downliners Sect

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home