Wednesday, November 21, 2007

I'm Not There: download bonus tracks

Thanks to several contributors for reports of available bonus tracks, unfortunately only with full album downloads of the I'm Not There soundtrack:

From iTunes:
Main Title Theme (Billy) - Calexico
One Too Many Mornings - Joe Henry
What Kind Of Friend Is This? - Stephen Malkmus and Lee Ranaldo (Eat The Document outtake. An adaptation of a Koko Taylor song, so I have not listed it as a Dylan cover)

From Rhapsody:
Bunkhouse Theme - Calexico
Trouble In Mind - Bob Dylan (the B-side)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello from Belgium ! Further informations about the bonus : there are downloadable only from the US store of iTunes and Rhapsody (RealPlayer) is available only in USA ! So, it's impossible when you are living in Europe or Australia ! :-((
Jean-Pol

4:00 PM  
Blogger D.P. said...

Thanks, I didn't know that.
I'm not going to buy the soundtrack two or three times, so I won't be getting them from iTunes or Rhapsody either.
At the very least the non-album tracks should be available to those who already purchased the CD.

4:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home