Thursday, November 02, 2006

DataBase: Scans Needed

I have added a SCANS NEEDED link on the DataBase page. Clicking the link displays all the items for which scans are needed. If you can supply any of the missing images, please submit HERE.
(Alternately, you can upload your images to your own webspace or an image hosting site - such as photobucket.com - and send me the URL.)
Please attach only 1 scan per e-mail. I have a slow dial-up connection, so multiple large attachments will cause problems.
• Only the front artwork is required, I do not use reverse, inside or other views.
• For LPs, I only use complete scans. If you cannot scan a full album, you can scan them in several parts and I will try to paste them together, but success is not guaranteed.
• For 45s, picture sleeves are used even if the Dylan song is not shown.
• For non picture sleeve 45s, a scan of the Dylan cover label. I do not use scans of the non-Dylan side.
• Digital photos can be used only if of good quality, with no flash glare, etc.
• Identify the artists & title of the image if it is not obvious.
• Any scans submitted will appear at the next first-of-month update.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home